Coronavirus Precautions at Sparx Beauty & Aesthetics Salon in Winchester
In light of the on-going outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, we would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place at our salons to ensure that we all stay as safe as possible.
It is our aim that things should continue as normally as possible at Sparx at this difficult time for us all, so we have following measures in place:
– The Salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning to our usual very high standard, using anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
– We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
– All equipment is sterilised after every client use and towels are hot washed.
– Our Reception team is ensuring that the credit card machine is cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
– Hand sanitiser is available for clients to use.
– Please bring your own magazine to read.
– All staff are taking Government guidelines seriously to avoid catching and spreading germs.
We are following all Government and NHS guidelines and, with that in mind, we would kindly ask that you ask yourself the following questions before visiting the salon:
1. Have you travelled abroad or to any UK virus hit locations within the last two weeks?
2. Do you have cold / flu-like symptoms?
3. Are you, or is anyone in your household, feeling unwell?
If any of the above apply to you and you have an appointment, please contact us on 01962 878979 to reschedule. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible.
Please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly before visiting the Clinic and use hand sanitiser gel immediately upon arrival.
We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.
Let’s work together to keep us all safe.
Penny and the Sparx Team