Spray Tanning in Winchester at Sparx Beauty Salon
Bronzed and beautiful is a must when you choose a spray tanning treatment at Sparx Beauty Salon in Winchester.
With the scare of skin damage from UV and sunbeds, sunless spray tanning is the way forward. Gone are the days when fake tanning turned you orange! Men and women can now achieve the perfect shade with spray tanning - a quick and effective treatment that takes less than 30 minutes.
If you are looking for fantastic tanning services in Winchester, a full body spray tan at Sparx Beauty costs just £28 and we offer a luxurious range of Sienna X products to prepare, protect, prolong and enhance your tan for up to 10 days.
Top Tanning Services In Your Area
Frequently Asked Questions - Spray Tanning
- Exfoliate before treatment using a Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub to scrub away those dead skin cells and get your body in its best condition for your Sienna X Spray Tan!
- Apply Sienna X Body Balm the night before your spray tan treatment to ensure your skin is in its best hydration especially after hair removal or exfoliation. Remember to pay attention to those stubborn areas such as elbows, knees, hands and ankles.
- We recommend that you use Sienna X Oil Free products, so that they do not leave an oil barrier on your skin.
- Avoid bath or shower gels that contain oils or moisturisers and try to leave at least 30 minutes between showering and having your spray tan.
- Ensure that you have removed any deodorant, moisturisers, perfume, make-up and jewellery.
- Avoid white or your best underwear as this will become marked. Your beauty therapist can provide disposable panties if you prefer.
- Wear loose dark clothing and remember your flip flops!
- Avoid wearing a bra as the straps will cause rubbing and mark the tan.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your tan to stop smudges or streaking.
- Avoid excessive exercise as this will cause perspiring and will affect the result of the tan.
- Do not apply any moisturisers; make up, perfume or deodorants until you have showered after your Spray Tan treatment.
- Wait at least 6 hours before you shower and use a mild shower gel like Sienna X Balance Body Wash as this will be kind to your body and you can use this on your face. Always remember to pat dry - avoiding rubbing.
- Never exfoliate straight after a spray tan… wait for 7 days for a great looking spray tan.
- Always remember to use an oil-free moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated. The softer and more hydrated your skin, the longer your tan will last and the better it will look.
- Avoid sleeping on white or pale coloured sheets as your tan may leave marks.
- Do not use hair removal creams as they promote exfoliation and shorten the life of your Sienna X spray tan.
- Avoid sitting in the bath for long periods, as this will shorten the length of your tan.