Covid-Safety Policy at Sparx
Winchester Beauty Salon
Our clients’ safety and well being is always our top priority at Sparx. We work tirelessly to ensure our new salon at Winchester’s Sport & Leisure Centre is Covid-secure whilst still being able to offer you a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
You can rest assured that the whole Sparx team are fully trained on the latest social distancing and hygiene rules and are working together to reassure you – as well as offering a first class beauty and aesthetics service of course!
Covid-Secure Salons Near Me
Covid Safety at Sparx Beauty
Our team wear masks and gloves for everyone’s protection and fully understand that it is vital that they stay at home and self isolate if they experience any symptoms, have been in contact with anyone with the virus or have been told to self-isolate. They are testing regularly to ensure your safety.
Likewise, if you are experiencing any Covid symptoms, know you have been exposed to the virus and have been told to self-isolate, then please stay at home and contact us to reschedule your appointment, for everyone’s safety.
Masks and Face Coverings at Sparx
We request that clients wear a mask when visiting the salon, and you will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
Here’s a summary of the other things we are doing to keep you safe during your visit:
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival. Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the salon including in Reception and in every treatment room.
- Your treatment room and all equipment used will have been fully sterilised before you arrive.
- We will be using no towels except for pedicures.
- Our assistants have been redeployed and will be assisting with salon disinfection processes, including door handles, treatment rooms, reception, card machines and toilet areas.
- We will still be selling retail products, so you can stock up on your favourites, but we ask that you do not touch the stock. One of our team members will be happy to help you.
- To limit numbers, we request that clients come into the salon alone (unless the appointment is for a child or someone who requires a carer).
We will keep this page updated when further guidance is given by the Government on safety requirements.
Anti-Viral Misting in the Salon
To ensure your safety we use anti-viral misting for long-lasting protection on all surfaces in the salon.
Booking An Appointment
Phone lines are open for booking or you can book online.